Episode 76 of Jughead’s Basement sub-category LoFi Interviews with HiFi Guests this week we meet Lookout Records co-founder and writer of Spy Rock Memories Lawrence Livermore. In this discussion we talk about such things as The Greaser and Hippie Movements, Being an Outcast in your own scene, Discovering one’s ancestry, American Democracy, China, retaining a childlike attitude and curiosity, the strained last days of Screeching Weasel’s last days on Lookout records and much much more.
By Spy Rock Memories
Larry Livermore Site
Aaron Cometbus Books & Zines
1. The Anarchy reverence in Stikky's song.
2. Op Ivy Live at Gilman St.
3. Del Shannon Runaway (Greaser)
4. Dada Hugo Ball (Sound Poem)
5. Dada Tristan Tzara
6. Boxer Rebellion (American conflict with China.
7. Trailer for Medium Cool (New Journalism)
8. New Journalism Interview with Gay Talese